This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-Draft Semi's

Tonight the semi-finals of the CAL-Draft Playoffs wrapped up, placing Infinite Impact and Minds over Mice against each other in the finals. For all the results and the stories your mother never told you, click through.[break="Once upon a time..."]Infinite Impact -over- Riot Police :: 18-6 (8-4, 10-2)

Riot Police proved ineffective in tonight's battle for the finals. Although they picked up the first 4 rounds, after that if was pretty much straight downhill for the police who...stop...riots. Yeah....I'll shutup now.

Minds over Mice -over- Fraggers :: 13-11 (3-9, 10-2)

This match was much closer than the above, as it came down to who could pull out more rounds as terrorist. Fortunately the mice weren't underminded by the Fraggers. Yay for Sublyme's wit!

Which, in turn, sets up the playoffs next week between Infinite Impact and Minds over Mice. Personally I'm leaning heavily on i2 taking the win, but I've been wrong before. Tune in next tuesday at 8:30 CST for CS-Nation's coverage of the draft league finals with HLTV ips and frequent updates.

CAL sux

Comment

dude, the cal in the proving grounds for the united states :-P . That is unless you have a lan team like I do and are going to shock the entire world at the CPL this winter I hope. We are really working hard to get an autoberth. Later guys.

Comment

Someone ought to write up an article or a review of the CAL draft system and how well it has/hasn't worked over the course of its inagural season.

Comment

Kream wrote..

CAL sux
          Thank you OGL noobiet.

Comment

well a lot of people don't like it because it's basically a regulated pug.

Comment

It's a concept that is going through testing. People attack it because its hard to get players to play since they work on their own clans for CPL. Saying its a pub isn't true, most of the players have played together all season. They know each other, just not as well as some of their clanmates.

i2.Midway

GM of Infinite Impact

Comment

I feel it's a great idea, but until it gets the dedication that invite clans get, it won't be nearly as exciting as a 3D and zEx matchup.

Comment

I love CNG too

Comment

Midway wrote..

It's a concept that is going through testing. People attack it because its hard to get players to play since they work on their own clans for CPL. Saying its a pub isn't true, most of the players have played together all season. They know each other, just not as well as some of their clanmates.

i2.Midway

GM of Infinite Impact
                    He said pug and not pub.

Comment

Most of the clans left have strats ;o

- [rp] GM

Comment

HAha, pathetic idiot. I hate any leagues and cybersport. It is waste of time, and you will be blind and deaf by the time you will achive something.

Comment

Working...
                        X