Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea dude. i want to be in a worthy league :\.

Comment

outk4st wrote..

bs.. 3d are scared
      Yeha dude your right, 3d is so fucking nub, I mean, they won CPL and was on top of Cal-I almost 3 years now and won over 20 LAN's, but fuck, their scared of zEx. Damn, psychic. </sarcasm>

Comment

they coulda called me pfft.....i woulda played with em if they were so desperate for players...

Comment

outk4st wrote..

bs.. 3d are scared
          If anything, the exact opposite.. If you were a clan that had no losses and going up against last CPL winners, wouldnt you be a little anxious? I'd be pissing my pants with worry to be honest.

Comment

3d was only doing poorly because last game they had torbull play for them, and if you've seen the demo of torbull on prodigy when he played a few seasons ago, you'll know that he's a great manager, but not so great at playing

if they were at full strength though, i think zex would've taken them by a very small margin. they're on a roll right now and they're gonna stay undefeated for the whole season.

Comment

I think zex would of won. 3d doesnt seam to put any real effort in to online play. Rival beat them last season, and then shortly later look at rival's performance at CPL vs 3Ds.

Comment

it was a forfeit gg

Comment

I'm just waiting for someone to come in here and post "OMG zEx destroyed 3D 13-0!!!1111 wtf? 3D didn't even win a single round!!11?/??1!11 what sux0r l0s3r5!11!!11"...

Comment

Looks like your psychic days are over.

Comment

Working...
                    X