This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-i Wrapping Up

The CAL-i season will end tonight, deciding who goes to the playoffs setting the stage for a great final battle. Great matches will be played tonight. WEW vs GX, Ascension vs Rival, zEx vs aoX, just to name a few.

GotFrag has predictions up and has declared tonight's match of the night as 3D vs TEC. I would disagree: I think WEW and GX will be much more significant.

Over-all, this season of CAL-i hasn't been very significant. Ascension gave itself a name, but that's about it. Questions of next season are in my mind. Will Frank increase maxrounds to 15? What new clans will be added to CAL-i, and what old clans will be removed?

Don't hold your breath on 15 rounds. GX has secured its #1 spot out west so I'm not sure how important GX vs WEW really is. It will be a good game, but I think TEC vs 3D could be much better and be interesting to more people if moto plays.

Comment

importance is not the matter at hand. it is excitement and a close game that we're looking for here ! midway !

Comment

I hope they get the won server up in time...

Comment

is the over use of the word significant, significant?

Comment

Where are the HLTV ips????

Comment

What the? It's ending again already? Didn't the last season end a few weeks back?

Comment

why not mr 14

Comment

Working...
                X