This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WZG League

WarZoneGamers has opened a spin-off league: the WarZone Gaming League. Clever name!

Every month a 64-team CS tournament will be held by WZGL and real prizes will be given to the top 3 clans. For first place you get cash, second you get a game server, and third you get a voice server. Pretty cool! Both game servers and voice will be provided by WarZoneGamers if the two clans can't field their own, meaning every game is fair. You can sign your team up right here!

voice server?

Comment

I would assume it is probably for something like Roger Wilco, Teamsound, or something along those lines.

Comment

We all know what happens when you assume...

Comment

its a shame new leagues usually never go anywhere. The place to be is CAL or UGS. I guess its good for newer clans, or clans that really just play whenever and could care less about CS.

Comment

don't forget OGL

Comment

Wow, Someone compare there site http://www.warzonegamingleague.com/ladder/index.php

To this league PCGN, Which has been around for awhile now.

www.pcgn.net

Hmmm does it look like someone is stealing other websites content...

Lame if u ask me, CSN u guys should take this news off your site...

Comment

OMG total rip off if you ask me

by ripoff i mean they look nothing like each other. At all.

At all.

Comment

They probably use the same php news engine, but attempted to have different layouts, while still reusing code.

Comment

Looks like they were done by the same people. Look at Warzones head and you will find <META NAME='Author' CONTENT='Lurkem Web'> (amongst the exact same headers).

And then at the bottom of PCGN you see © Copyright 2002 LurkemWeb, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

they are both horrible layouts, who cares ;o

Comment

They look like they are using a ladder script which a friend of mine used on his gaming site, before. It, unfortunately, sucks. Well at least older version did. Don't know if they have updated and fixed a lot of the crap.

So in conclusion, nobody is ripping anyone off. They probably purchased them from the same place my friend did.

Comment

...platform 7... hmmm...

Comment

Whoever claimed ripping should be shot for not bothering to do his/her research.

Comment

jazz jackrabbit is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X