This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XeqtR I'view

XeqtR, one of Norway's biggest CS players, has been interviewed by Gamers.nu. In case you're wondering, XeqtR plays for esu.eoL, which was a favorite in the previous Winter CPL, but had a disappointing finish. Here's a bit a found interesting about American superiority:
    In the American CAL league they have a roster lock where teams can't bring in new players to play after a certain deadline. Do you think something like this would work in Europe or do you think it would just hinder teams doing that sorting out of weak links and as a result damage the scene overall?

esu.eoL * XeqtR: We have no league such as CAL. The closest thing is Clanbase and many top teams aren't even playing there...and in general online leagues don't get the same attention as offline events such as CPLs so I don't really think that it would affect much if let's say Clanbase said that you couldn't change players when group play started, because then the clan would just leave the cup as a response.
    Yeah, America rules and stuff! Well anyway, blah blah blah feature for registered members only, but it's free an takes less time than baking two minute potatoes. Click here for the XeqtR's full two cents.

XeqtR is right. Online matches are dime a dozen, it's the LANs that count.

Comment

good interview. MUCH MUCH better than the ones we saw from ksharp and kim. He has soem pretty elaborate answers and the questions are good too. A little bit boring in parts though.

Comment

the comments at the end (abou the american's education) is quite funny, and so true as well......

Comment

Pretty nice, but there's nicer out there.

The modelling is good, but it feels too big to me (yes I know that real FN FiveseveN's are pretty chunky in real life, but this is like, the size of my Deagle it seems). Other then that though, it's pretty good modelling.

The skin isn't as good, it's got a nasty brown-ish tint to it (again, I know that's realistic but screw realism, it looks nasty), and also some parts of it are simply too smooth, while others you can still clearly see the brush work. Now, I'm hardly a great skinner msyelf (in fact I suck), but it's not like it's hard to just have a bit of consistancy throughout. Also, this suffers form that usual modern-skinner deal of not having enough contrast (again, I know the real life FN 5-7 is basically plastic, but hell, this thing looks like it's made out of rubber).

The animations are alright (hey, they're defaults) but the origins seem abit odd...

Overall, nice attempt but not as good as some of the others in the archives.

Comment

Great model, and one of Numb's better skins. Overall the package is let down by the compiler, for not making pees and wees which take all of 5 minutes. I think it's really sad how lazy people are getting. Most often the excuse is "I only use vees.... blah blah blah" I remember when a model replacement use to come with p/w's sometimes alternate w's, sounds, sprites, everything.

Model is decent, but over rated for mediocre package, let down by compiler laziness.

Comment

It's decent, but nothing to get worked up over.

Comment

Very nice, I'll give it a higher score than most because I don't use Pee Wee's either, if you really want them just use the ones from the original release... By the way, the USP version of this is noice too

Comment

I wonder if more people would use the five-seven if there was a good beefy sound pack for it? put this skin together, throw in a nice rich crack when you shoot it...

no, more people would just die with five sevens

the skin suits my fancy just fine

Comment

That's why I stuck the CSS fiveseven sound in my 1.6.

I like the model.

Comment

Love the custom sounds. couldnt find any errors (me noob)

Comment

The thing that bothers me the most is the render...How in the hell could could it fire rifle bullets??

Comment

Working...
                        X