This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Newsbits

Nine out of ten Siberian refugees would rather read Newbits than live in a goulag.
    • z3u5d90d has released a third model replacement pack. go to z3u5d90d's site to check out the screenshots and download that biotch.

• the counter-strike bazar have released their new soundspack alpha s1 which replaces all of the sound files in the game. you can download that right here.

• gamerevolution is back up again. they should be able to handle the bandwidth used by the cs web browsing community now.

• cs-skins is now back up. you can now download the files and everything, but sadly there are popups all over the site. they'll soon be updating their model archive, which hasn't been touched since june.

• our sotd archive is growing daily. remember, cs-nation is the only site in the world that has a new cs skin review by puffycloud every single day. we have a puffycloud monopoly.
    That is all.

those skins are da shit

Comment

Hey guys .. just a quick note, you left the "http://" off the 'GamerEvolution' link in this news bite.

damn html crap ! ;-|

Comment

lol...

I used z3u5's pack for awhile.. it's nice

*sniff* no omre z3u5 packs D:

Comment

a puffycloud monoply, bahahaha

Comment

SinaC wrote..

a puffycloud monoply, bahahaha
            lmao yeah, I cracked up at that :P

Comment

popups are gone with Mozilla w00t

Comment

Puffycloud monopoly, is this really a good thing with the stagering economy?

Comment

It's spelt "Gulag". Also, it wasn't the Serbians sent there, it was Soviet political prisoners. Go read "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" by Aleckandr Solitzyn.

gg brains.

Comment

Edited by [user="21433"] @ [time="1032134023"]

bah, i submitted the cs-skins back up news =\ hehe
                    » CS-Skins is now back up. You can now download the files and everything, but sadly there are popups all over the site. They'll soon be updating their model archive, which hasn't been touched since June.
                    For this, you could add that the site is in french... =p

Comment

Edited by [user="2199"] @ [time="1032134533"]

Mike Ditka is God! wrote..

It's spelt "Gulag". Also, it wasn't the Serbians sent there, it was Soviet political prisoners. Go read "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" by Aleckandr Solitzyn.

gg brains.
                      1. There is more than one accepted way of spelling goulag. Linguistically its like a Peking vs. Beijing situation.

2. I said Siberian, not Serbian. You see, Siberia is a place there.

Comment

Comment

And thousands of Serbs and Jews were sent to them. Plus normal criminals like thieves and murderers.

In summary, you were wronger than some sort of division by zero.

Comment

Yep.

I've been bitched.

Comment

Yay

Comment

Working...
                              X