This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDXLan

PDXLAN, a four day Portland area LAN, has opened up registration. They're giving you a long time to register, because the LAN starts July 4th. Buy some bottle rockets and shoot some French GIGN. 500 seats are availible, which makes this a pretty big LAN. The staff of PDXLAN says that pre-registration has its benefits because there's a lower entry fee, unlimited soda, and you have a better chance of winning door prizes. No numbers were submitted for the first place team, but they're boasting a huge amount of door prizes. They've also sent word that your total cost will come around 90 bucks, but that includes a hotel room. Register now for PDXLAN, seats are going faster than rizzuh running after a donut.

Yowzers, sounds awesome!

Comment

godamit! i searched for all the LAN news! NOT ONE LAN IN WISCONSIN! JESUS CHRIST WE SUCK ASS!

Comment

i wish i was there

Comment

a) wisconsin is still a state?

b) i wish i could goto this lan

Comment

Does rizzuh eat alot of donuts?

Comment

to hell with the lan i would pay more then $90 to see rizzuh running after a donut.

Comment

i live in oregon, but im not going cuz 3 days of fraggin isnt for me, i'd get real bored :P

Comment

.::Phoenix::. wrote..

to hell with the lan i would pay more then $90 to see rizzuh running after a donut.
                  This was a very intelligent post.

Comment

I'd like to go to this lan, but can't. Also the site isn't very professional ;|

Comment

Buy some bottle rockets and shoot some French GIGN
                      doesn't it make more sense to shoot the uk one? being fourth of july and all.

Comment

Working...
                      X