• Show
Clear All

superm0nk wrote..

ummm...what?
    agreed.

Comment

He's insulting his stupidity, clever

Comment

the war 3 mod is awesome? how can you not have fun playing it? like cs it self makes a lot of sense...

Comment

CS as Warcraft 3?

Anyway, I find Project Smiley to be somewhat amusing, personally. Perhaps not the CS Enquirer, but enjoyable anyway.

Comment

LAUGH OUR LOUD THIS IS FUNNY SHIT sarcasm

Comment

I thought some of the articles were pretty funny, actually. Think of it as the "e-sports" section of The Onion or something ? All in all, I think we should appreciate the fact that there are some gamers out there with the intelligence and levity to turn their creative energies to something besides "lol l0s3|2" or "hax sux blah blah" or "LAUGH OUR(sp) LOUD THIS IS FUNNY SHIT sarcasm" or "whine whine whine", and give something positive back to the CS community. Heck, I've seen people who have posted to CSNation threads for years who haven't said a single constructive thing yet, in all that time. Not a damn thing! But I'm not going to point fingers or anything.

--Scanner

Comment

better than csnation

Comment

Reminds me of CS National Enquierer, nice.

Comment

These papers are great. This second issue is definitely better than the first. Ive laughed out loud at some of those articles. Actually laughed out loud. not just gone, LOL! which I find is.. well I dont know.

Comment

It's not foccused soley on CS. Also, it's their second issue, so keep looking for improvements as they learn the ropes and hire more writers.

Comment

i laughed..........................anyway :/

Comment

Working...
                        X