This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruit-me.net Running

Recruit-Me.net is a new website for created by and for gamers. The website helps recruiting clans search for players by such characteristics as CPU speed, Location, and Games. The current list of games that you can submit yourself available for includes Counter Strike, TFC, RTCW, and others.
    After many sleepless nights, we have addressed all of the problems brought to our attention. We much appreciate the time and effort you lent us to improve the site and make sure it goes off without a hitch. User security has been tightened and the user management has been overall improved (user logins and profile editing/updating).
    Players seeking clans, clans seeking players, or just CS-Nation commenters that click random links for thrills - This site is now up and running for your pleasure!

Hm.. I wonder if this will actually work. I signed up, worth a shot =D. Cal-m/im look me up, iKilledU, I'm cal-i STA Platinum exped..

Comment

... and i'm the greatest player evah!

Comment

Very cool idea. Though it has been done before.

Added @ [time="1032587845"]

WHY SO LITTLE COMMENTS!?!1/1//11

Comment

Well, it is Saturday morning. I hear that many people sleep late. In fact, there are some that wake up as late as 1:00 in the afternoon.

This is great for people who can't find a local server or use IRC.

Comment

Why is the Link Broken? LAME...

Comment

Works fine for me.

Comment

CabalSoljea™ wrote..

... and i'm the greatest player evah!
                I can assure you, it isn't broken.

Comment

Working...
                X