This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frito Bandito wrote..

yes, it is easy to say it stupidly and get banned. I was suggesting to farmer brown that instead of waiting, he could do more constructive things, not tryin' to insult him(her?).
    Nah, you didn't insult me. You being intangled in two other people's replies is a good laugh for me already, so it's ok. And yeah, I do go outside.

Comment

Frito Bandito wrote..

Thursday, I never said you didn't, or that anyone didn't go outside for that matter. I just said a less computer-oriented life helps things.

yes, it is easy to say it stupidly and get banned. I was suggesting to farmer brown that instead of waiting, he could do more constructive things, not tryin' to insult him(her?). I believe it is ok. Anyway, your not a moderator so *phht*

people that play CS in software mode currently would qualify (a larger # than you'd think)
      Well actually thats ur opinion i like gaming u like going outside....whatever floats ur boat......

Comment

O wordplay nice, MIkeJ!

The links borked now, i geta page cannot display....

Comment

Mr Levelord is a genius. Period. Great guy and one of the worlds finest designers, and this time I'm not just being a sycophant.

Oh, and apparently he likes Dust. Take that!

Comment

seems like a geniune jackass

Comment

Comment

Comment

OMG!!!! 3 MORE MONTHS PASS BY WHEN I LAST CHECKED THIS SITE AND STILL THERE IS NO CS:CZ(LAST TIME I WAITED FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE CHECKING)!!!! WTH IS UP WITH THE DELAY??!?!

Comment

If u checkedand particiapted more, ud be uptodate with everything

Comment

cant wait to get this

Comment

Frito Bandito wrote..

...people that play CS in software mode currently would qualify (a larger # than you'd think)
                        this is what i'm concerned about...

Comment

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE AI?? he didn't mention(avoid?) any AI, is it going to be like the other stupid FPS?? or like podbot(rocks!)?

Comment

garry, stfu, u never have anything nice to say...so why say it?

i loved the interview until the moment he said de_dust rules...that spolit my oppinion of the guy completely.

mrT, no one is forcing u to play in software mode...or u just want to whine about something?

cabalsoljea, low means that if u can barely play cs at an acceptable framerate right now, then CS:CZ wont be very pleasant to play.

im glad this interview wasnt from randy 'CZ will be out in 2007' pitchford, but from someone with a personality...i usually avoid cz interviews, but this one tells us quite a bit about the upcoming game.

and for all you kiddies who recently got mummy to buy you CS from the store and who are complaining how 'shit the graphics look', yes CS may not have pixel and vertex shaders, but it's a damn well-polished game and frankly some of the modern games nowadays seem so rushed and the gameplay is awful.

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

Didn't levelord do some work for gearbox with opposing force. Now he's on the opposing force har har har, ok no
                              Levelord did one of the "All Star" DM levels in OpForce, along with some other professionals - Paradox (Tom Mustaine, fellow Ritual guy), for example.

Like how the game is sounding, but not convinced by most of those screenshots though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X