Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loooking for a server with good players, admins, and no plugins.. plus FF. Is there such a thing?

I agree about execclient, its wrong. gg admin_execall speak ambience\arabmusic :'(

Comment

Some servers need admin mod. You want to have admins on your server when you can't be in there, but you don't want them to have full rcon. The ability to ban, kick, change maps, other basic stuff, makes for an enjoyable server with responsive admins. I don't really have a problem with people who like the 487498479847 plugins for CS, sometimes a change is good, not for me though.

Comment

Yeah. AMX removed the _execclient.

Comment

AMX still has amx_execclient... also you shouldn't have to worry about being abused by admins if you're being polite and respecting the servers rules and admins. If you're not and you are causing trouble in the server, you deserve to be punished. After all, the server admins are paying for you to play there.

Comment

It depends on how _execclient is used... I would rather an admin make me spin in circles, saying BANG! every time I fired, while I'm tring to figure out what I did to piss-off the admin then just get banned from a fav sever. I swar some admins ban just because they are having a bad day. (noooo the spell check is not working & I am too lazy to open a wordprocessor... here come the flames, I can feel them already.)

Comment

}-{ellrazer wrote..

It depends on how _execclient is used... I would rather an admin make me spin in circles, saying BANG! every time I fired, while I'm tring to figure out what I did to piss-off the admin then just get banned from a fav sever. I swar some admins ban just because they are having a bad day. (noooo the spell check is not working & I am too lazy to open a wordprocessor... here come the flames, I can feel them already.)
              oh

i would not be gay and stop pubbing

Comment

Never had problems with admins abusing execclient or whatever so far.

Comment

damn

Comment

Ahh... The old execclient admin-rage!

I agree it gets on my nerves every once in a while too. I have not experienced the kind of administrative indiscretion most of you are referring to, however.

Comment

yeah what sucks is when u piss of an admin with out nowing it and the next thing you no when u try to walk your saying "im gay" and when u fire it says "BANG BANG"

Comment

Warcraft 3 Mod is the best AMX server mod ever, along w/ jail break. Well, those and chicken are the only mods I've played, but they're all fun! War3mod is on at least 25 1.6b servers, maybe more.

Comment

DirtyDevil wrote..

yeah what sucks is when u piss of an admin with out nowing it and the next thing you no when u try to walk your saying "im gay" and when u fire it says "BANG BANG"
                          Was that you?! Sorry dude.

Comment

Working...
                          X