This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comrade update

I've rebuild comrade from scratch to bring the brushwork up to the same "standard" as the other new maps.

The old stock textures have been replaced with some new additions.

10 images for your viewing (dis)pleasure.

Comment

nice

Comment

When is it going to be avalible to download?

Comment

never

Comment

Wow, it looks way better. I always liked the layout and choke-points, but thought the textures were crud. Now it looks really good.

Narby,

In the CPL forum I swear it said that you were going to fix-up prodigy and add another route to it.... was that just BS?

Comment

narby didnt even make prodigy...

but yes, comrade looks like sweet and sour pork

Comment

Mr. Lugosi wrote..

Narby,

In the CPL forum I swear it said that you were going to fix-up prodigy and add another route to it.... was that just BS?
                Also Narby,

In the CPL forum I swear I heard this thing about pigs sprouting wings and flying.... was that just BS?

Comment

nice textures! totally improved!

Comment

-Gpig wrote..

Also Narby,

In the CPL forum I swear I heard this thing about pigs sprouting wings and flying.... was that just BS?
                    No, seriosly. I swear to god it was a CPL guy who said it in their forum. It seemed crazy to me too- I know prodigy is h0bbits map.

Comment

Edited by [user="10581"] @ [time="1048457556"]

Hobbit himself wants to fix up prodigy and add another route. I have talked to him about it a few different times, and have seen the source for the various *possible* changes he has made a few days before 1.6 beta/steam2 was released. But I haven't heard from him in a while, so I am not sure what the status is, or whether he will finish it.

kev

Comment

I made some minor changes to prodigy for the CPL a while ago (with Hobbits permission) but I didn't really have the time to complete it. I also don't really like working on other peoples maps, it's not my place to.

Comment

never? :O but i want it. PLZ release it, come on don't be so selfesh...

Added @ [time="1048460740"]

o btw looks nice, i played the last version, i liked it, never got to try it out with a clan, would look forward to see how the new stuff looks

Comment

looks good!

but some of the thumbnails arent linked to the correct full size shots.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X