This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ServerSpy Spiffied Up

ServerSpy, a website that lets you search to find specific players, servers and maps, has just been redone with a snazzy new look. They also plan to fix up their server monitor, a program that lets you include current server information in a web page. You can go to the ServerSpy site right here and see what all the hype is about.

i love the new look, its great, thx for the update

Comment

Wow that is a sweet site. I wonder why I've never seen it before.

Comment

Edited by [user="3327"] @ [time="1048713344"]

It used to be integrated here in the nation. Are we ever going to see it come back? I used to have myg0t as one of my friends, and I could see when anyone using that name was playing on a server. It was fun.

Comment

Last time I used ServerSpy it was creating popups on my own webpage. So I stopped using it and won't go back to it. They got too greedy.

Comment

I'm using gametiger and unless that doesn't work, I'm not going to use gamespy

Comment

Not sure if it was greedy, just couldn't continue in dept. I'm more then happy for the single popunder, least i can do for such a great service. http://www.serverspy.net/site/news/comm...0030226055038

Comment

I wish it had an option to search for servers w/ certain plugins for mods like amx plugins of chicken, jailbreak, and especially Warcraft 3 mod!

Comment

Yea the unpaid version of serverspy (for server monoitoring via http site) has spyware/popup ads. Use psychoquery @ http://www.psychostats.com , no popups and just as easy to install.

Spyware SUXX!

Comment

gametiger > severspy

Comment

I use PsychoQuery myself. I like it better than ServerSpy by far. Anyway, I won't pay for something like that, which I can get for free with another utility. As I stated earlier, I think they got greedy.

Comment

Because I use a pop-up blocker, AdSubtract Pro, I didn't even realize any of those things had pop-ups.

Comment

same here, i use popup ad filter been using it for 2 years now, not seen a single popup since installing it.....

Comment

404?

Comment

Pop up blockers rule. I like gamespy, easier to use in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X