This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esports Roundup

Well, rizzuh's being a king fairy and making me post. So, here goes.
    • it looks like angel munoz has been featured in everyone's favorite magazine, entrepeneur. if you're wondering who this angel guy is, he's the founder and president of a little thing called the cpl. so, if you're one of those losers that doesn't have a subscription, you can read page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4, page 5, and page 6 by clicking all of those hyperlinks.

• shaguar, from a personal favorite clan zex, has release his very own cs movie. oh yes, it's quite a hefty file, weighing in at 230 mb. it's a nice movie and showcases some very handsome kills. click here to download the file. thanks gotfrag. update: new mirror by csflicks.com

• domain of games has posted a short interview with [3d]-kane. they talk about the new cal maps, 3d's future, and how it feels to be an idol. so umm, yeah, i really have to start working on that clay shrine to torbull. like i said, the interview is fairly short, but worth the read. clickity clack, ya don't talk back.

• fragbite.com snagged an interview with mson, former player for gol. it's obviously translated by babelfish or some other crappy translator, but that's alright. click here if you're in to that sort of thing.

• jaden, who just came out of cs retirement, has joined up with tec. yeah, we're kinda late on this news, but better late than never, i say! good luck to jaden and tec and the starving pygmys in new guinea. sure.
    I hope you're happy now. I know I sure am.

king fairy? huh, I thought he was a queen pixie. Then again there's a very thin line between the two. Both eat Fruit Loops and excited about e-sports.

Comment

jaden came out of retirement...*yawn* wtf could you expect.

everyone who says :"man, fuck cs. i'm gonna quit." is damn wrong.

they always come back eventually, because if you cs once, cs all the damn time.

ANOLOGY: Golf, its not a sport, its an addiction

CS, its not a game, its an addiction

lol

Comment

umm... didn't Jaden retire like a month or so ago?

Comment

Comment

no, i believe he retired a while back, like 2001, i think...

sat out of the community for a while, man has balls for doing that....BALLS!

Comment

bah plz help me and shag finding mirrors... PLZ

-seb

Comment

tthat shaG mirror is the #!@! crappiest Piece of shiite ever.

Comment

I used to be in a clan with shaGuar.

Stupid link doesn't work.

Comment

That movie is no longer dl. Wee for lameness.

Comment

for u guys that cant d/l the movie, read the comments

in the gotfrag post of the movie.

u can either read them all, or just scroll down to #104 by zx. he posts a link to a program called torrent.

d/l torrent here

once u have that installed, click here to start downloading the movie from other users.

basically, as u d/l it from others, u upload it at the same time. that way, everyone gets the file

hope that helps 8D

Added @ [time="1048927396"]

some more links to the movie:

http://www.nitroxgaming.com/files/movie...l_reality.zip

http://www.logged.org/?a=download&fid=4

Comment

Jaden's "retired" at least a few times before that I can recall, sorta like Michael Jordan. Except not as cool.

I dunno, I could be wrong, but it seems like he's retired a bunch of times. I don't think anyone's keeping count except Jaden.

Comment

Movies awesome, one of the better ones I've seen; glad he put the music to go with the video, can't stand when people make a movie and just slap together some "awesome in ur face fast paced" songs thinking it'll work out. because it doesnt.

nice mov shag

Comment

is gotfrag down?

Comment

rizzuhs lazy..

Comment

Working...
                              X