Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF what happened to the post about cs coming out in may?

Comment

happy april 1st to everyone, let's fool everyone out there

Comment

This is not an April Fools Joke. I got one of the passes. Anyone who wants to come to Texas for this, I'll sponsor yah. For 1500 dollars, I'll get yah a hotel and drive you around. The hotel may be the dog house and the drive will be in a hot chevy pickup, but I guarantee, it'll be better than anything else. I'm going yall, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Doc

Comment

They should have it in Illinois, in the middle of the country. Also benefitting me because I live there. Just tell them they can have it at my house, I got a few computers they can use.

I'll sponsor someone for 1499 dollars, and I have a Tahoe to use. Its not hot and sweaty but it has a certain scent to it....

You have to pay for my gas too, and the hotel, and the passes, and the food, and the entertainment. Other than that its a free trip!

Comment

A certain scent eh? My truck ain't got no scent to it. It's just loud and hot.

Doc

Comment

It's a nice model but a lot of things about the release just drag it down. First off, the anims. They're damn good anims but they just don't fit the MP5, they are more UMPish. The peewees lack the aimpoint so why bother including them? I do like these anims though, they fit the UMP like a glove.

Comment

Comment

I like it, I use it. The animations are sweet, and (at least to me) they go good with the MP5. Also, if the pee wees weren't included somebody would cry about it no matter the reason.

PS. One can only geuss what KiGrind had to say about this one. LoL.

Comment

its so-so. it seems more of a run of the mill skin, and the arms are sort of funky.

Comment

The animations are a bit boring and the skins tones are different so its kind of weird to look at. Otherwise, GJ!

Comment

This isn't bad, but it isn't the type of UMP replacement I'd go for personally. The scope is a fairly useless attachment (which I'm generally not a fan of), but my main complaint is that it's mounted much further forward than I like them to be.

Really it just doesn't quite stand up to the first and only UMP that I have ever loved. That sucker really grew on me in a big way.

Comment

Edited by [user="226026"] @ [time="1111453788"]

Gaylord resort. Lol. Sounds like a good idea, i might apply.

Comment

How ironic is it that a community that is rife with homophobics ends up having its big "Final" at a place called Gaylord?

Comment

maybe it's pronounced Gaylurd =/

Comment

Yes, Gaylord.. just like last time. I figured your dorks would have gotten it all out of your system LAST YEAR, but as usual, I'm the furthest from correct! WeOwnedtheOtherTeam

Comment

Working...
                                X