This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GriffinRUN Auction

GriffinRUN is auctioning off one of their high-quality dual 1.7 GHz Xeons servers. Full specs: Dual 1.7GHz Xeons full-tower workstation with 2 GB 800 MHz RDRAM, and 73 GB of Ultra 160 SCSI hard drives @ 10,000 RPM. Mmm, nerdy!

Anyway, the bidding is already under-way on eBay. Of course I'm not linking directly to eBay because your quest to bid on this server should be an adventure, much like the fantasies one experiences in Zelda or an erotic dream where your father dies and you move in with a high school love interest that you have a burning desire to make love to yet have never spoken a complete sentence to.

In related news, GriffinRUN recently slashed prices for its game server rentals.

Wow, it would cost less than the piece of crap I use right now.

Comment

I can't get on to level 2 of the Griffrun ad. Please send me your cheets!!

Comment

griffinrun is a pretty bad server company they overcharge like crazy considering what they offer.. i dunno personally i only use SandwireGames.com high end shit

Comment

This isn't about their hosting. It's about them selling a server on ebay, dummy heads.

Comment

i dont care about the server but "Mmm, nerdy!" oh thats priceless

Comment

you're not linking directly to ebay because you can't make $0.07 from every sale on ebay

Comment

CheesyPeteza wrote..

I can't get on to level 2 of the Griffrun ad. Please send me your cheets!!
                uber roflmao

Comment

what I like is you don't get "Kicked by Console" after killing 5 hostages.

Comment

y'know you'd think they ploy a little bit, with buying the server computer you get 6 months of GD service free etc etc but i guess they aren't as nice as www.gaminghost.com

Comment

Comment

haahaha you're an idiot. maybe admins should give everyone subtitles

Comment

Working...
                        X