This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitted News Items

Here are a few news items that have been sitting in the submitted news items for a while and I'm tired of looking at:
    • there's a new site out there for all your skinning needs. i didn't look very closely, but it looks pretty okay i guess. cruise on over to ginger's skins if you're into the whole skinning scene.

• a new custom script program is available for download at cs script writer. this swanky tool lets you set up buy scripts, radio scripts, and more. as they aptly point out, the best counter-strike players in the world use scripts, why shouldn't you?

• if you're looking for someone to host your vbulletin forums (for free, no less), k1nk0s just might be your man. for more information, or to take him up on his offer, post a message on his forums.
    Mr. Hankey is coming, but for now I'm here.

k1nk0s asked me if I wanted forum hosting, but my forums kept going up and down so often that no one registered anymore. :x

Comment

up and down up and down

Comment

Comment

GOD RIZZUH, Please stop playing with fourms, change it back to number of comments instead of read comments, cause now i dont know if anyone has posted without going into fourms

Comment

Blankster wrote..

GOD RIZZUH, Please stop playing with fourms, change it back to number of comments instead of read comments, cause now i dont know if anyone has posted without going into fourms
            .. thats why you log in

Comment

Blankster wrote..

First off they're not forums.

Second, this has nothing to do with the news post.

Third you have to be logged in to see the comment numbers.

Comment

narby wrote..

First off they're not forums.

Second, this has nothing to do with the news post.

Third you have to be logged in to see the comment numbers.
                Hail the All-Knowing Narby!

Comment

rze's cs helper is enough for me.

I want that cs keyboard!

Comment

Those models suck ass.

Comment

HEY HEY HEY i bet a bunch of you didnt know that you could click the little box next to the comments (on the left inner side) and then at the bottom near the comment box on the right it would allow you to quote it!!

w00 h00 for observantness!!

Comment

Blankster wrote..

Sorry, it saves a lot of server processing power.

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

Sorry, it saves a lot of server processing power.
                          what's he talking about it still says # of comments?

Comment

well...so far only 2 offer's :/ lol..come on people........

Comment

So his suck ass comment doesn't get deleted but mine does? GG.

Comment

Working...
                              X