This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cHic0! wrote..

Ok, can someone explain what CAL-Draft is? I never really understood what it was.
    Perhaps this will help u:

http://csnation.counter-strike.net/articles.php/32/

Comment

Why, thank you very much, jimmyego.

Comment

Edited by [user="13219"] @ [time="1050458602"]

yah i hear ya nightstalker, school can be busy, didnt mean literally 3 days :P

and no, there was no pink muscle sticking out of my mouth when i wrote that about wishing i had nothing to do with cs when i heard about a "training facility"

so basically a "training facility" differs from a cafe or such because they have teachers that teach them the ways of the maps and skills? wtf is that right or is my guess really wrong. cause i cant immagine at all hopw this "training facility" will look or operate. anyone know?

Comment

...<--not nighthawk

Comment

weeee #tgl !!

Comment

Nice shirts zEx has, but where the hell are my 2XL and 3XL's? DO they think everyone can fit into a XL shirt? Geez lol.

Comment

Yes, I'd also like to know why GB is on that list.

Considering they have no members.

Comment

now, who would have expected that outcome for #1

and riot squad?! i remember the old riot squad but wheres the new riot squad, and murk was changed to SilentReality, and now its drake

Comment

Damn wheres the XXXM shirts, think everyone can fit in a M!!

Comment

just another better-than average m4 skin... i like the scratches and stuff, but for some reason the skin seems off. nothing outstanding, nothing bad.

Comment

Splinter does brilliant work... thats all there is too it... brilliant work...

Only beef is the old model, which I don't really like, especially the low poly foregrip, either way, good job to all around!

Comment

Working...
                        X