This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_quarry Updates

Narby, who coincidentally happens to be hosted here, has updated his site with some new renders of models for his latest work, de_quarry. The new shots include a pretty mean looking gravel truck, some wooden pallets, and some big bags filled with ummm...whatever you want.

Nice work, indeed! Narby says that progress continues to be made at a fair pace and the map is coming along nicely. If these screenies say anything about the map, they say that it should be pretty cool looking and hopefully fun to play. Stay tuned to narby's site for more map updates.

de_quarry looks nice.

Comment

nice center tag their buddy

Comment

what do you think is in those bags?

Comment

It looks like "donltllo>eif vicellllhye." Sounds great!

And welcome to HTML<f/ont> superm0nk!

Comment

Comment

Oohhh...can I drive that truck? BTW, those bags are full of rice! Great, healthy grains of rice...*drools* =)

Comment

Comment

Comment

superm0nk wrote..

Narby, who coincidentally happens to be hosted here, has updated his site with some new renders of models for his latest work, de_quarry. The new shots include a pretty mean looking gravel truck, some wooden pallets, and some big bags filled with ummm...whatever you want.
                    ititj wrote..

wow. those look awesome. btw whats supposed to be in the bags, even though im sure it doesn't affect gameplay.
                    narby wrote..

Chemicals.
                    The bags are full of Chemicals, not whatever you want. superm0nk lies.

Comment

xcsemtex wrote..

what do you think is in those bags?
                      DRUGS! LOTS OF DRUGS!!!

Comment

Hey, here's an idea, get CATERPILLAR (CAT) to sponsor Narby's map

Comment

The bags are full of soilent greens.

Hmmmm judging from the shadows drawn into the textures of that big truck's wheels, it doesnt look like it will be drivable.

Comment

hey all, that map looks amazing! great details! btw, u guys are idiots and in those bags is either sand or cement! It is a quarry and it seems like a construction site.I dont think u can drive the dumptruck tho... Also, the Black Hawk Down CS Pack is great! Ya guys, so bye im gonna play Splintercell!

Comment

dannis wrote..

hey all, that map looks amazing! great details! btw, u guys are idiots and in those bags is either sand or cement! It is a quarry and it seems like a construction site.I dont think u can drive the dumptruck tho... Also, the Black Hawk Down CS Pack is great! Ya guys, so bye im gonna play Splintercell!
                              Hey dont call Rizzuh an idiot,or I'll else I'll kick your little Sam Fisher humping ass

Comment

Working...
                              X