• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"» [CHANGED] Changed the challenge."

What the hell does that mean?

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

No one cares if you make a lot of posts since news is news, and newsbits get very boring after a while. But use CS-Nation lists or I'll send Nighthawk on your ass.
      Ok.

Comment

By "Be sure to get it at http://www.unitedadmins.com/cdeath.php"

do they mean I can't update anutomatically? I haven't updated CD in like 3 months, mostly because I can't just check for updates automatically. And I don't play on CD servers.

Comment

Cheating Death SUX because you can't use custom player skins. You just play with default skins.... This is one of the main reason I stay away from CD servers....

Comment

Man, I go away for one weekend, and pretty soon everyone's making fun of me... :P

I'd better get started on that essay about bulleted lists... just in case.

Comment

Meh, it's ok, nothing special but not bad either. Lack of shield models brings this release down too

Comment

with all the other quality deagle replacements, i really wouldnt recommend this one. it looks squished, like its more flat than a gun should be. dont get me wrong, this is a VERY good model, i would give it a 9 on its own, but with all the other skins availible, this just isnt the one.

Comment

Working...
                X