This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ownij Smackdown

Ownij Digital Entertainment is holding another LAN Party in Irvine, California! The Pre-Summer Smackdown LAN will last from Saturday May 31st at noon until Sunday June 1st, noon. They will be giving away over $1,000 in raffle prizes and they're offering free pizza on Saturday night. In addition, J1N, Ownij's CAL-i team, will be in attendence. CS will played for 24 hours straight, and there will be tournaments running all day Saturday.

Half the seats are filled so hurry and sign up right now! Registration is only $20!

wish i got free pizza does csnation wanna fly me to california!

rizzuh: sure y not

w00t

Comment

if that ever happens i will love cs nation..

Comment

Edited by [user="58211"] @ [time="1054163316"]

-adrenaline- wrote..

if that ever happens i will love cs nation..
        OMG!!!! Do you mean you don't love CSNation?? How could anyone not LOVE CSNATION!!!

Comment

I live in Cali near pasadena HELL YEAH IAM MOST LIKELY GOING free pizza and cs for 24 hours dosent get any better

Comment

Mah gad Southern Illinois.........California. How far is that?

Comment

If there is a LAN party in denmark i dont tell you about it, because its

too far away.

But ever time there is a small LAN party in the US its a big hit ??.

if rizzuh and Eric Smith turns up in denmark im willing to debate the

subject..... But that not likely, is it ???

Comment

really a good model and skin, but i'm not really sure why they just didn't camo the whole thing. flashlight is shaweet too.

Comment

one or the other cornholio.

Comment

Working...
                  X