Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The older donkey pack was twice as good. Sorry to say this one isn't so great.

Comment

Donkey Punch 4.0

:/

Comment

Phr0z3n wrote..

Donkey Punch 4.0

:/
        Listen man, i was donkey punching back in the beta days, when it was just slap n tickle.

Comment

just use actionpak

Comment

Evil_Penguin wrote..

French = No.
            that's the reason why you don't like it?

Comment

i've test3d the action pak. some models are good, the dust.wad too, but other things are...uh...quite ugly => the whole orange CAMO Terrorists (wtf?!?!?!?!?!), the p90, the ump45........ if you wanna laugh, check the reload of the ak, OMFG!! and the sounds are just awful. well overall it's not a bad pack, but it has nothing to do with the donkey pAcK. just my opinion.

Comment

i wish eveyone would just speak english

Comment

can someone pls tell me why the de_dust texture file is called CS_dust.wad? davej? rze?

Comment

sniv wrote..

that's the reason why you don't like it?
                    I suppose he might have liked it more if it was "Freedom Pack."

Comment

Um.. I really hope the creator of this pack is'nt taking credit for 'creating' multiple new textures of multiple maps. Its the same set of textures. Which are misplaced, by the way, its DUST ... all I see is grass. And 'Aztec' like walls. The models are mis-matched. Nazi's and modern day (somwhat) police enforment? Blah.

Comment

No he is not, so maybe u sholud read his site before accusing/ comment. / me spies an omg hax! accuser

Comment

1. thanx Ghengis or dangermouse or whatever you're called. In fact, I DO NOT TAKE CREDITS FOR ALL THE MATERIAL of the pack!! in case you missed it, there is a fockin "credits directory"!

2. I do not SELL my pack like the Fusion Pack. I would be ashamed of taking others work to make money (obviously, they're not)

3. They are no nazi in my pack. dunno what you're talking about.

4. again, I know the site is slow (the download is still fast!). the site was not supposed to host thousands and thousands visitors a day. so please be patient and try again if the site seems down.

5. if you want to download the pack anyway, here is the link :

Donkey Pack 4.0

if it do not work, try it later.

bye

Comment

You don't got Nazi's in there, but you have a puppy attached to a bomb!!!

Comment

its supposed to make u want to disarm it.

Comment

donkeh ! english = yes

Comment

Working...
                                X