This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csn calendar: june, 2003

Mr Bond has whipped us up another desktop wallpaper/calendar. It's June, which means a lot of you out there are passing the big 8th grade! Remember, membership is free, takes minutes to sign up for, and requires no personal information. Check out the calendar:

Download it to celebrate life!

Excellent, nicely nicely done.

Comment

Hey man, grade eight is hard! I mean, fractions in math? That's a tough one.

That's a cool render. Sexy.

Comment

Edited by [user="32660"] @ [time="1054496566"]

orphy wrote..

That's a cool render. Sexy.
        Fractions are like, impossible. I mean, a ration of two numbers? I can barely work the register at Burger King! What's this world coming to!
        It's June, which means a lot of you out there are passing the big 8th grade!
        Also, many of our friends here at the CS-N Comments will be hitting the big 10, finally breaking into double digits as their birthday rolls around. Happy Birthday Mouth, Hobbes, and The Monkey!!

Comment

My SAT score was pathetic. I mean, honestly, how does anyone get anything wrong in the math section?

Comment

no no you got it all wroung passing the 9th grade!! (well depends on my finals stupid D- in almost every class hey spending the rest of my life in 9th grade cant be that bad can it?)

Comment

i luv this pic. except for that wired triangle of strangeness on the terrors right hand. apart from that, i would consider this pic to switch place with mona-lisa

Comment

Oh golly im all excited....this is pretty purty....

Comment

orphy wrote..

You want to know what's hard? Remainders and negative numbers.

If I have 10 candy bars, split among the 3 of us, you get 3, he gets 3 and I get 4. No remainder! Plus, if I have 4 bucks, and I buy 'time' with your little sister for 5 bucks, I have 0 dollars. I don't have -1 dollars!

And just in case anyone is graduating High School, I bring you Caleb's Drunken Adventure (brought to you by FilePlanet). In this demo (and I quote), "you play a college drunk that has a bad house party wakes up the next day and has to solve a lot of puzzles." Welcome to college!

Comment

Is SAT like EQAO?

---

Mmm, sexy =)

But I would like it more if the theme would match the month.

Comment

I got a 1311 in my SAT.

I got a 760 (estimate?) in my PSAT.

Go me!

Comment

Edited by [user="142231"] @ [time="1054498642"]

Hayhay, this one was pretty nice. Except the ground texture and the missing face -_-

And.. I thought father's day was last month... it must just be me

Oh, and BTW, did anyone read the Slashdot story on the guy that tried to score 0 on his SAT? Well... he failed :'(

Comment

YAY! I'M PASSING THE EIGHTH GRADE! AND EVEN I KNOW ANY NUMBER BELOW 100 IS TYPED OUT! I got -5 on my last english test for putting 8 instead of eight High-School should be fun! GO ME!

barely passing eighth grade :-/ STILL PASSING

Comment

ERm, I actually AM passing 8th grade.... lol.

School has been easy since like 3rd grade, when they taught you basic writing and math....

Comment

Leffe wrote..

Oh, and BTW, did anyone read the Slashdot story on the guy that tried to score 0 on his SAT? Well... he failed :'(
                              direct link to article plz

Comment

Working...
                              X