Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and all bodies will be buried in mass graves, which will then be used as receptacles for nuclear waste.

Comment

I like it. It looks very nice, but seems more like a Stormtrooper rifle than a real firearm. Worthy replacement if you don't demand an M4 for your M4 slot.

Comment

As far as non-M4A1 replacements go, this is quite nice. I personally happen to enjoy the folding stock animations, and the whole thing is just... fun looking, for lack of a better way of describing it. If this was an Aug replacement with a silenced and non-silenced model, I'd probably go ahead and slap it in the place of my current M4A1+Trijicon solution for the Aug spot.

Sadly, the M4A1 is a very, very tough spot to compete for, and this model, while quality, just doesn't win out above the alternatives. Still, a fun model to play with for a while if you're looking for a change. Let's get this thing ported for our Aug spot now eh?

Comment

well i see nothing wrong iwth model, skin or animations... dunno what the hell that one nationalist is talking about. very realistic all the way around...very well done.

Comment

This is fucking awesome. I'm definitely using this.

Also, bokuho, if you hate the animations so much, make new ones yourself

Comment

Comment

Ghandi would approve.

Comment

nothing special

Comment

1/10 no cz arms

Comment

for CS i have a very old LR model that i found on Goat clan archives (or whatever they were called) and it's still going strong.

I'd use this one for CZ if there was no unnecessary scope on it

Comment

Working...
                      X