This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating-Death Updated

United Admins has released Cheating-Death 3.1.0. Some of the major changes in this release are to the way it supports DoD, but of note to CS players are new cheat detections, new code fixes, and the reversion to the old hooking method. Click below for the v3.1.0 changelist, and thanks to m3_maniac for the news submission.[break="Click here for full changelog with this release"]
    • fixed support for dod 1.0 mod engine (false code[30]).

• changed back to old hooking method.

• added new hooking method for dod retail 1.0.

• added more fixes to code[41].

• added new detections.
    Download CD 3.1.0 here.

Since I'm too lazy to type http://www.unitedadmins.com/cdeath-dl.php

, a link would be nice next time

Ah well.. a new day a new update.. too bad a 3.0-proof cheat was released within 2 days of the 3.0 release. Hope this version catches it.

The race continues, it seems... With the holidays coming up and scriptkiddies having too much time on their hands, some tough times may be coming up for the C-D team. Good luck lads!

Comment

New cheats will be out by tomorrow. I said the same thing with VAC and HLGuard, C-D does more than both of those combined but it's still helping very little. It catches your basic 12 year old hacker, but as far as league play goes the only real solution is octinium in my mind. But that's not perfect either, seeing as the creator can't tell the difference between "reflex" and a blatant aimbot.

Comment

too bad I submitted this the second it was updated.

and no one at CSN is smart enough to post it

Comment

downloading cheathdeath 3.1 now it comes up with modification code 46 and will not let me play can you help please

Comment

Bitznz, please come to #counter-hack on gamesnet, we have some of the United Admin staff in there

Comment

arg i posted this too i guess im not paying rizzuh enough

Comment

Make sure to read what it is that comes out in the way of "bypasses". Last time it was an ancient colored aimbot Not that that makes it acceptable, but it was hardly the slick click and cheat files that get by VAC.

I guess the ultimate solution might just end up being halflife 2...

Comment

or nuclear annihilation, cheaters will never go away, but hats of to anyone who at least makes it a little difficult for them. Hazaar to cd

Comment

happy birthday CS.

gotta get used to these updates...

Comment

People still having trouble with falsedetections (code 15 and 46), get the latest beta cd.bin: http://rhea.oamk.fi/~kijuhe00/cdbin.3.1.0.3.zip . A new complete release will arrive soon.

This bin already has detections for the latest cheats, none of them is working atm (3.1.0.3).

Comment

i really miss the days CD used to be good

Comment

Well Riz should pay more attention to me.

I'm one of the new PR guys at Counter-Hack

rofl

Comment

lockhart wrote..

i really miss the days CD used to be good
                            I miss the days trollers used to be funny...

Comment

i miss the day when we could all get along :x

Comment

Working...
                              X