This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL-I Playoff Coverage - 3D v. zEx

Tonight on the Team Sportscast Network, we bring you a rematch of the extremely intense match earlier in the season, Team3D vs. zEx in CAL-i Semi-Finals. Brought to you by Hoo_Man, MarshallX, Midway and most likely some other hooligans.

Tune in to hear all of the action and post game interviews brought to you by the #1 Online Shoutcast Station in the world, the Team Sportscast Network. www.tsncentral.com or #tsn on irc.gamesnet.net for more information. Pre-Game starts at 8:30 Eastern/5:30 Pacific Sharp!

go 3D.

Comment

hltv?

Comment

alex.S wrote..

hltv?
        ha?

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

ha?
          ah?

Comment

hltv..?

/me runs to gotfrag -_-

Comment

blah...... GO 3D!!!

Comment

Edited by [user="173994"] @ [time="1115113149"]

It's okay but it feels too small and lame in-game (regardless of whether that's 'correct' or not). The animations&origins don't exactly help this feeling of why-am-I-holding-a-water-pistol-ness. Also the skin is okay but somewhat under-contrasted (as seems to be the norm with newer models).

Still, nice to see an 'incorrectly mirrored' model for a change since it's so much nicer to see the gun working then just a boring basic blank slide.

Comment

I don't mind the size so much on this one. I just don't really care for the skin as it is done. Seems a bit...sloppy to me in some ways. I think I'll still be sticking with this FiveseveN.

Comment

Dear bokuho, stop taking points away from a model when the model is based on what the actual gun looks like. A PPK is that small, it is 'correct', so hopefully someone will come in and delete your rating like they do every other rating you give.

I agree with dugan on this one, the model is good but the skin just seems too bland for me. I too will be sticking with the other FiveseveN.

Comment

Edited by [user="174487"] @ [time="1115168784"]

ya the reason the skin looks so low quality is because whoever did the UV's for it really didn't know what they were doin.. the smaller parts of the gun are taking up like 70% of the space in it. i mean look at how small the body is compared to the back of the handle (which wont be seen obviously) and the size of the trigger etc.

the quality of the actual grip just makes my face hurt... the skinner was forced to make his grip texture soooo small for that. i honestly dont know why he followed through on skinning it cause i would've stopped after doin the slide.

and like they said bokuho u shouldn't really be grading so much as to how it fits ingame but more along the lines of the actual product (model+textures+animations). i dont even make custom skins anymore or play with them, but i still like to critique them for people who still have the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X