X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much? (for the space)

Comment

I'll give you the launch codes for the yogurt cannon if you post that I was in Switzerland for a week. Oh, and posting yesterday's news is kinda like my dad's disturbing habit of reading month-old newspapers. Creepy.

Comment

Edited by [user="21962"] @ [time="1026097441"]

thats what i was going to ask. i swear it. (bout the space 4 rent)

Comment

I like the Norweigan cs site

Comment

I have to ask, CrazyNewbieGuy, wtf is going on with that icon of yours?

Comment

Game Fusion sucks. They try to make money off other people's hard work. If they want to make money they should at least give credits where they are due.

Comment

omg... who the hell would pay for that fusion pack... pathitic.

Comment

By game fusion making thier pack shareware or, a better sense of the word, they have fail to understand that most of the CS community wants everything free. Heck most people want stuff for free. Its not helping that there are other better free packs out there. Try to spend your 4 bucks on other stuff like on csnation.

Added @ [time="1026111040"]

also, for those who didnt read the artical in fusion, the 4 bucks is for gold membership for fusion, sorta like csnationalist, and lets you access areas arnt normally accessed by a unpaid member.

Comment

YEEEEEEEEES !

CSnorge is back !!!

(endelig )

Comment

Someones been reading Barney's world scr0llwheel

Comment

The hell? Isn't it grossly illegal to make people pay for a something to get something these game fusion people didn't even MAKE? They don't own the rights to those models, skins, sprites, and utilities. They can't charge for them. What a bunch of shit.

Comment

haha...cs norweigan..lol...bredbÄnd..

Comment

lol Im just waiting to see who is stupid enough to pay for stuff you can download for free somewhere else. I used to like fusion pack untill they went IGN on all of us. As it has been said befor yes it is illegal for them to charge money for other peoples hard work. I bet if games fusion asked the authors if they could charge for the models I bet i know what the reply's would be....

Comment

Edited by [user="7242"] @ [time="1026125523"]

"FUKK OFF A$$HOLE!"

or

"if i get half of the $$$"

Comment

I'm so going to pay a bunch of losers $4 for another bunch of losers work on CD.

oh look, you pay through pay pal, how professional.. since Microsoft chose to use paypal for their online purchase system everyone with an ounce of professionalism is jumping on that particular bandwagon

Comment

Working...
                                X