This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gooseman Interview

Read it and weep, boys: CS 1.1 is slated for release in a week or so, says this interview with Gooseman by the French folks over at planete-jeux.com. Here's some sauce from it:
    Is a new version of Cs in preparation ? Can we expect news maps ? What will be the main upgrades ?

Yes, CS 1.1 is almost done. You can expect about 6 new maps as well as a ton of new server variables that will help server admins a lot. You can also expect a new spectator mode and some other cool stuff.
    Goose also reveals a couple details on projects with Valve and answers some of the same old questions. Slap your ass with it right here.

Comment

Gooseman Interview

Another Gooseman interview! Yes, the famous Counter-Strike human/fowl crossbreed answered some more questions from the hairy midgets over at counter-strike.dk. The vertically challenged webmasters cranked out their Q&A with Goose, covering the 1.1 release, bunny hopping, and the usual quirky personal questions. Chew on this:
      Crapper: Whats your best ever experience when playing CS?

Gooseman: My best experience playing CS was when I was plaing CS and then I thought to myself, "This is my best experience playing CS..." I think I blacked out after that.
      The Gooseman Interview. Always an interesting read.

Comment

Gooseman Interview

In the June 2001 issue of PC Gamer, the magazine who swears to make 80% of their reviews of ValuSoft $10 games from the bargain bin in CompUSA containing Deer Hunter xTreme, has interviewed Gooseman, or as we call him: Minh Le.
        And the worst [game you have played] ?

Hey! I'm not answering this one: I have enough enemies as it is. I'll just say that it involved killing robotic mosquitoes and mutant frogs.
        It's Black and White right!? Yes!! Wait B&W is simply overly repetitive and lacked promised features. Did I mention many, many bugs? I've lost track of myself. Thanks to Totalkrusher for sending that bit in.

Also, aside from Daily Radar's sudden demise, PCXL has also left... again. Computer games and hot chicks, what went wrong?

Comment

Gooseman Interview

Tokyo 3 has slapped up a new gooseman interview.. Check, y0! Here's a VERY interesting quote "I don't think I'll have a chance to do it for CS....maybe CS2."

Counter-Srike TWO?

Comment

Working...
          X