Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle Announced

Sony and Taco Bell are teaming up to give away a Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle every 10 minutes.

Hello, PlayStation Nation! I’ve got some big news — together with our friends at Taco Bell we’ve put together something special for gamers in the United States. Only at Taco Bell and only during the promotional period, fans will have the chance to win a Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle every 10 minutes! This promotion begins on September 24th and ends on November 4th. If you do the math, this comes out to approximately 6,000 Limited Edition Gold PS4 Bundles.

Starting September 24th, stop by your local Taco Bell and purchase any Big Box, and receive a unique code for your chance to win. PS4 branded Big Boxes will be available during the promotion at participating Taco Bell locations while supplies last.

The limited edition prize bundle includes a Gold PS4 system, one gold DualShock 4, a copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, and a voucher for one year of PlayStation Plus.

Originally posted by CheGamer
    Damn, are there anymore of these available. This would look real nice in my living room. Love the black and gold look.
    Only 6K made and the promo ended two months ago. Might find one on ebay some day if I were to guess.

Comment

You can always unscrew the case out of a regular PS4 and spray paint the half of it in golden spray paint

I even found a guy who did it with stickers
      Last edited by jimykx; 12-13-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X