Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Multiplayer Reveal Trailer is Here

Originally posted by eradicator8
    I think you are missing a very important point here; you bought a finished product. You did not give them your money to make it better. In my wiev that is a very strange way of looking at it.
    When you buy/rent a DVD you do not give them the money to make a "2". You pay for the product in hand.
    DICE/EA depend on releasing games all the time its kinda their livelyhood. When BF3 is released they get paid but not until two years later when they release BF4 will they get paid again. Okey okey that is putting it in a nutshell but hopefully you get the idea. The two years in between is stalemate were it not for DLC.
    Why do you think there are so few independant game producers? If the BF franchise only consisted of the "real BF" you would not see them evolving nor inventing a new engine, they would stay with what they knew and what they had already invented. So we would stay with the BF2 engine and no Frostbite.
    I'm not saying its bad to create a new one, thats the whole point for sure! But what i wanted to refere back there was about the game lifespan and knowing already before the game is fully release (and by that i mean all the DLC's because i bought premium and i think they will upgrate a LOT my game experience of a single game - Battlefield 3) ofc there are gonna be some hardocore players who are gonna love BF3 forever and i can still play with them, like what happens with BF2, MW and MW2 that there are still a good comunity still playing those games, but its just that sad feeling that its gonna die someday..i didn't want to mention that is wrong in any kind because ofc i want to see more and better!

Comment

Working...
    X