Battlefield Premium Launches June 4 at $50 for North America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Premium Launches June 4 at $50 for North America

My fear with this is that i could pay for the premium and then 2 months down the line they will announce BF4 and no one will want to pay for or play BF3. I dont want to pay for content that ultimately isnt going to see the light of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
      I dont know why people are such assholes, i mean i was chattign with a felow BF player and he says 'fcuk that too expensive' guy no one says you have to buy or else face the ban hammer i mean come on! and second its not expensive and its a one off payment, one off! for five DLCs, urgh some people i tell you cheapskates and then some.
      It wouldnt matter. There is a group of people that if a DLC was $5 then it should be for free and not worth it. Same goes for those that feel all DLC is part of the original game and should be free as well.

Originally posted by The Defeatest
      Well, its funny that Back to Karkand is on that list, so what about the 98 % of us who already own it like forever now? I'm paying for that again? Secondly, how long is it going to take them to get 4 more expansions out? 1 year ? 2 years? What if you are bored as hell of bf3 by then or really angry at patching as soo many people are these days? Your paying for something really far in advance. Business loves that, it's like gift cards. I,m not sold yet.
      Yeah, if your concerned about everything around the game and wanting everything up front, this isnt for you at all and you should wait and buy the DLC as you want it. Besides, if you take the $50 and divide by 4 its $12.5 instead of the full $15 while those that bought nothing up to this point will get it all for $10 and thats just not fair.

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      My fear with this is that i could pay for the premium and then 2 months down the line they will announce BF4 and no one will want to pay for or play BF3. I dont want to pay for content that ultimately isnt going to see the light of day.
      Im sure BC3 will be announced probably in the fall to winter timeframe, but then it also takes time to release, so I dont know if I would worry too much about that.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I agree with the anouncement of BC3, i mean people still play CoD4! so dont worry BF3 will last and with those DLCs there is no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
          I agree with the anouncement of BC3, i mean people still play CoD4! so dont worry BF3 will last and with those DLCs there is no doubt.
          The reason why people still playing COD 4 and 5, is because of custom maps. DLC got nothing to do with it. I played BF2 for about two years just because of customized content. Hopefully EA will give us tools to do custom mods and maps, but I'm not holding my breath on it.
          It does seems to be a good deal, I'm sure DLCs will be around $15 per, so there is a saving. Plus additional assignments, I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
            BF4 had been announced for next year

Comment

not getting

and what I find really laughable is stuff like "priority in server queues"

Dice really need to clarify what exactly that means, because I know a lot of server owners would be just itching to insta ban anyone with Premium that joined their servers

Comment

Working...
              X