Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Released

Tripwire Interactive has released the long awaited sequel to their popular WWII shooter. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad has been released to the public.

The game ships with:

The famous RO multi player that has been attracting so much acclaim in previews, with 3 core game modes and 10 maps
    Full single player campaigns for both the German and Russian sides
    Persistent stats tracking and player progression, including unlocks and the ability for your character's appearance in game to change over time
    First person cover system, real blind fire, suppression, bullet penetration and many more new and innovative game mechanics
    Squad and platoon command system
    WWII weaponry redefined: true to life ballistics, bullet penetration, breathing, adjustable sights, free aim, weapon bracing and more
    Mod SDK for the creation of everything from maps to full total-conversion mods

And in the spirit of the usual Tripwire Interactive support for all our titles, the following are already in production, for release (free) over the coming months:

New weapons for the infantry
    New vehicles - German Panzer III and Russian T-70
    New maps
    Multiplayer Campaign
    Co-op mode

The game is now available digitally on Steam, Gamers Gate, Direct 2 Drive, Green Man and other digital distribution sites as well as in stores across the US, with stores around the globe following shortly. Boxes are also available for purchase off our own web store at http://www.tripwireinteractivestore.com/.

More information from the Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/ and from the game website: http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/

Enjoy!

Hoping to have some time to play it later...only managed a quick play-through of the first two SP missions.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Released

Let me know if it is worth getting.

Comment

Having played the beta, and now full game I can tell you this game is amazing! Still needs some bug fixing tho, I'm 100% positive Tripwire will iron them out as they have a long history of being good devs and support products for years.
        PSN: Xclusiveitalian
        Steam: Stryker
        Origin: Xclusiveitalian
        Twitch: Stryker218

Comment

Yeah, I also played the beta, and I have to say this version is much more stable than the build of the beta out yesterday (not really a surprise though of course). It still has a few kinks, but Tripwire fixed the problems in the beta very fast so I don't expect they will be around for too long. Overall, it's a very good game. Plus free DLC
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
          X