EA Pwned: Battlefield 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Pwned: Battlefield 3

I'm going into the future to stole a computer from the year 3000, that way I can play the über max settings... except if the game isn't compatible on Windows 547157.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
      I'm going into the future to stole a computer from the year 3000, that way I can play the über max settings... except if the game isn't compatible on Windows 547157.
      bring somth to me

Comment

Don't worry, I'll bring Call of Duty Modern Warfare 748564 for you. And a sex robot (except the people will be fat in the future, so the model of the robot will look like that.

Comment

What about the wall-o-weapons, you think all those will be in BF3? Looking through them I saw a few that were already in the game.

And those live shots of Karkand and the other maps look almost identical to the concept art. Maybe that art work isnt that far off from the real thing. I also thought it was amazing how different the map looks with the new technology, even though its the same maps. They really come to life.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
            Don't worry, I'll bring Call of Duty Modern Warfare 748564 for you. And a sex robot (except the people will be fat in the future, so the model of the robot will look like that.
            Did they phase out Movement, firing, and visuals because they were too difficult for the future casual gamers?

Comment

Yes, Battlefield died because it was too complicated. The only games surviving are CoD, WoW and Tetris.

Comment

I wonder if they will phase out manual purchasing soon and Activsion (or ULTIvision... Or something regarding their stranglehold on humanity) just take money out of your account automatically...

Comment

Wow, this past footage from everything isn't even on max settings!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muffinmn100
                    Wow, this past footage from everything isn't even on max settings!!!
                    Really? How do you know?

Comment

because there is no pc that can handle the frostbyte engine on max!! not even nasa pc's!

Comment

wait till it's released so we can rip it first

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                          because there is no pc that can handle the frostbyte engine on max!! not even nasa pc's!
                          Then how do you suppose they designed a game that they can't run? Time travel?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Uh yeah, thats what they did.

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Dude, if i can cook things that i can't eat, then they can make games that even they can't run

Comment

Well, I don't want to be a jerk to all the effort put into that by PWNED, but I think that most of the things we were told were a little on the captain-obvious side of things.

I'd like to hear more in-depth answers about the gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X