Battlefield 3 12 Minute Trailer is Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 12 Minute Trailer is Live

Stilla-killa posted up the full 12 minute trailer that was released.

Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Battlefield 3 12 Minute Trailer is Live

Wow your quick Crunch lol.

Comment

unfortunately this looks like COD 4 but with destruction.

but i am not a singleplayer player anyway and will most likely not play SP at all

i was hoping there would be no "shoot the fish in the barrel" sequences but i guess they are still in the game. also it looked quite linear and void of tactical choices.

hmm MP trailers had better knock my socks off because this trailer was quite bland

Comment

Yeah, many FPS single player games are very linear. I wish they showed more destruction available to the player. I mean, do we have to follow those routes or can we blast a hole in the wall? I loved that in BC2 when I need to get around something.

I dont mind it looking like CoD because, thats how the US and the region looks. Not much you can do to make the sand look different.

There was an article I posted up a week or two ago about how DICE was having issues making AI react to the destruction in the environment. Hopefully if they get that ironed out and we can destroy stuff as we go, it would make single player very fun.

I liked seeing the single shot selection as well as burst selection on the weapons. Im surprised no one is talking about that. Its also been confirmed in multiplayer.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'll be surprised if they can implement more and better destruction than in bfbc2 with so much detail in the map

Comment

At 4:30, did that guys 45mm rounds just blast away a chunk of concrete wall? 9:16, also blows away metal sheet?

I hope structures in MP aren't that weak.

Comment

zzzzzzzz

MP footage please already

looks like MOH more than COD if you ask me

Comment

Goddamnit.... They wanted 1 million likes for 12 minutes of stuff we've already seen? WTF DICE.

That was extremely disappointing - just watch the 3 previous trailers in succession...

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                  That was extremely disappointing - just watch the 3 previous trailers in succession...
                  Not at all. There was loads of new stuff. but surely you couldn't have expected 100% new content?

Comment

Goddamnit.... They wanted 1 million likes for 12 minutes of stuff we've already seen? WTF DICE.

grounded this isnt the 1 million likes video. There are still like only 800k likes

Comment

1. That guy got served at 8.30:box:,would make for interesting fight club mods if you can melee like that in MP lol

2. Gun sounds seemed more HC ,the lmg did sound good and the 50cal sounded big like it should be:thumbsup:

3. That earthquake is just plain stupid and overkill from try hard Dice:shakehead:,sorry

Comment

Who here has ever played any game in the BF series for single player?

Comment

Originally posted by Dronetek
                          Who here has ever played any game in the BF series for single player?
                          I did.......... NOT

Comment

It wasn't? WTF is going on then?

Ah crap..... :laugh:

Comment

It wasn't? WTF is going on then?

Ah crap..... :laugh:
                              Well i guess it wasnt since the likes havent still reached 1M

Comment

Working...
                              X