Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer Released

**** just got more Epic. Limited edition content has been leaked. Its a BF2 EXPANSION PACK. PC EXCLUSIVE!

Featuring: 4 maps from Bf2, Weapons and vehicles all from BF2 remastered in the new Frostbite 2.0 engine. This a true expansion pack, not crappy DLC!

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
      **** just got more Epic. Limited edition content has been leaked. Its a BF2 EXPANSION PACK. PC EXCLUSIVE!

Featuring: 4 maps from Bf2, Weapons and vehicles all from BF2 remastered in the new Frostbite 2.0 engine. This a true expansion pack, not crappy DLC!

Well that should satisfy the BF2 lovers.

Comment

lol back to karkand!

get ready to spam!

Comment

HAHAHA, BF2 with updated graphics! Now how you haters gonna hate?

Garand, you have a link to the source?

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
            HAHAHA, BF2 with updated graphics! Now how you haters gonna hate?

Garand, you have a link to the source?

Crunch
            It was posted on Ea uk forums. The image itself is hosted on DigitalRiver. A company Ea has contracted with to do its webpages and online store. There are multiple versions and languages hosted by digital river.

Comment

OK. Thank you for posting that up! +rep.

Ive marked it as rumor right now, but it seems more legit than the candy van.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                OK. Thank you for posting that up! +rep.

Ive marked it as rumor right now, but it seems more legit than the candy van.

Crunch
                Thats cool. I'm sure its legit, they either uploaded it on purpose or someone just had a case of the stupid. Best to play it safe on the interwebz though.

Comment

Imma hate.

I ain't buying maps which should be released with the game, but are sold as map packs.

Comment

Soooo happy, right now I've heard confirmations for everything I wanted to hear for the most part.

I'm looking forward to being a tank, on a 64 player map, with even more destruction options. Harvest day, Panama canal, Atamica desert, Phu Bhai valley and operation hastings, are great maps for 32 players, I love them. Heavy metal though is just a tease for Bf3, The space that's useable now is too tight, but the distance in that space is nice, the whole map on the other hand, could be VERY interesting. Like the great mountains of Dalian plant.

The communication tools like com rose and squad leader commanders roles I would like to see if they are back. I'm actually happy with the context sensitive communication for the most part. I actually hear it, so I have no real issue, but the Bf2/2142 way had more options and the ability to communicate regardless of context. Plus the point markers are totally necessary for bigger maps, heck even a few BC2 maps could use them, when your dealing with a large area of terrain you need to be able to point out other points of interest, and a direction for your squad. Though with out a squad leader maybe that makes less sense, but I would just like a way to point out things other then flags, heck even if it's a laser pointer, they are very useful in left 4 dead, you would just need a option to turn them off as well.

As someone that plays medic/healers in most games, I was really happy to hear about being able to drag downed teammates. Before the options were, run out blindly, revive and either run your self, or stay and try to suppress or kill whatever took out your teammate. Or possibly smoke the corpse, run in and revive and hope the smoke dosen't give away the position to other enemies. Espceially if someone in front of you gets shot around a corner, this is going to make things so much better. Also I'm trying to think of other games with that, and america's army is the only one that comes to mind. Red orchestra has done the mounting a gun on most surfaces. But a game with both of those I haven't had YET.

There are a bunch of potentially good games coming out, but battlefield 3, deus ex 3, and Diablo 3,however all 3 are all pretty much franchises I've felt very strongly about. Though Deus ex 2 tells the most telling lesson, any game, now matter how good the development team, the previous game, the hype, the screen shots, the articles, and interviews. Can suck, or at least be mediocre and not really wroth the time investment. That stings, but you move on, and other games, like me finding out about the eldar scrolls with Morrowind. Heck ARMA still rocks, but battlefield now with frostbite, is just a amazing engine.

Comment

he does have a point,it is rather rude.PC get it free for the trouble with 43?

I remebur when games came out with 12 maps std

Comment

bring back solo'ing.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                          he does have a point,it is rather rude.PC get it free for the trouble with 43?

I remebur when games came out with 12 maps std
                          sexually transmitted diseases?

Comment

Yeah dice is now packing condoms on their games,just to make sure you dont have too much fun

Comment

Working...
                            X