Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

01MavrickTen10 Cracks Black Ops Code That Doesn't Exist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01MavrickTen10 Cracks Black Ops Code That Doesn't Exist.

I like easter eggs in games and it seems that one that was all over Black Ops may have been cracked, even though it seems no one was looking for it. 10MavrickTen10 does a good job explaining this easter egg. May be a little bit of a spoiler, so, you've been warned.

So, you all think it's a code and has been cracked or does Mavrick drink too many energy drinks?
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: 01MavrickTen10 Cracks Black Ops Code That Doesn't Exist.

Pretty spiffy, too much coffee.

Comment

"I like easter eggs in games and it seems that one that was all over Black Ops may have been cracked, even though it seems no one was looking for it." This line cracked me up so much lol!!! While I was playing the game, I kept thinking there had to be some secret or reason they would leave some words unmarked in-game, but I figured it was something that would be revealed to me...well, now it has been. :P And he does have some energy, but I talk faster than this guy without energy drinks lol!

Comment

A bit too many energy drinks, but he is probably right. I highly doubt it is random. And Treyarch did say that there were a lot of secret things that they put in the game.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Cool!

If only they spent more time on other aspects of the game over something as random as this...

Comment

Now what about the codes on the 3 film reels. When they are played you can clearly see a few codes on each film.

Comment

codes from the last 2 movies. Sorry but I missed them from the first film.
              EAR
              335 or 935

Comment

Originally posted by thekillerjud
                codes from the last 2 movies. Sorry but I missed them from the first film.
                EAR
                335 or 935
                This link tells about the computer terminal:

This one breaks it all down a little more:
                Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

This one is another code crack but I dont think it relates to yours:

This is a spreadsheet of all the usernames/passwords/files that have been found:

935 and 115 are both mentioned in emails with other test groups. 935 and 115 seem to be designated groups. It looks like its the story of how the zombies are there, which means government involvement.

I havent played the game yet, but looking at the video of the intro screen and you breaking out of the chair, that room looks like the same command room that you monitor zombies overrunning the place. I'd say the character is about to become part of the zombie experiment.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                X