Black Op Developers Busy on Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Op Developers Busy on Fixes

Yeah, someone made a similar video, posted it on Youtube, and got a bunch of people to send the video to David Vonderhaar's twitter. He responded by saying that they would work on the spawns soon.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

that is a good video that shows exactly what i am talking about. as a battlefield player and really an fps player, i ASSUME that the area where my teammate and i just spawned from and cleared is still clear 5 seconds later, but in BO they spawn enemies right behind you.

maybe i move through the map too slowly and carefully, but i get shot or stabbed in the back from where i just cleared 8 times out of 10. this is the reason i play COD4 or BC2 instead of black ops at the moment.

Comment

Great video. He did a great job explaining the problem and showing what is going on. Thats a great example of how to correctly get the attention of the developers for sure.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Every CoD I played had spawn issues on release and they were patched not that long after. So I think this one won't be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
            Every CoD I played had spawn issues on release and they were patched not that long after. So I think this one won't be any different.
            Agreed. You think they would figure it out by now before release. lol

Comment

I think the reason people are frustrated with the spawning issues is because it always has to be addressed every time a new game is released. As Jomamaz said, you would have thought that they would have figured it out by now, especially after the W@W fiasco.

Comment

Working...
              X