Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible New Maps for Bad Company 2 in Testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Possible New Maps for Bad Company 2 in Testing?

Originally posted by Dangerdog
    I think this is more likely. They're pimping Vietnam as paid DLC, they won't want to distract from sales of that pack with another one, releasing another VIP map won't effect sales probably.
    Unless they're free? Each and every one of the conquest maps in BC1 was added to the game later as free DLC.

Wouldn't mind having them free in BC2 either.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueAngel7
      That looks like Road to Jalalabad, and yes I would definitely buy any maps made available.
      I hope not. if they choose to reencarnate a bf map , then i hope they do it on a real bf game, maybe bf3

Comment

Originally posted by Nate79
        Appears to be Strike at Karkand, which will be the launch map for BF:P4F, which is a combo of BF2 maps and BC2.
        :facepalm:

Comment

Are you reading the dev notes off your palm? If not, the superiority complex you're displaying is a little annoying. Mmmkay? Yeah, we're gonna go ahead and have to ask you to respect others opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate79
            Are you reading the dev notes off your palm? If not, the superiority complex you're displaying is a little annoying. Mmmkay? Yeah, we're gonna go ahead and have to ask you to respect others opinions.
            Well it tends to be obvious when something is much more wrong then right regardless of your opinion.

Comment

you need to stop making things up nate. there has already been sightings of the 2 BC1 maps being tested for BC2...
              so why in the world would you make up this nonsense when you have no facts to back it up:
              Strike at Karkand, which will be the launch map for BF:P4F, which is a combo of BF2 maps and BC2.
              i don't claim to be superior to anybody, but people who pull things out of their butts are pretty annoying.

Comment

It's not BF:P4F though it looks like Karkand will be the flagship map for that title. The soldier model displayed is definitely BF:BC2 so it is something differnet.

You guys are arguing about nothing. it is NOT BF:P4F

Comment

Well, BF:P4F is going to be a mash up between BF2 & Bad Company 2, according to the just released FAQ

# The weapons and equipment of Battlefield Bad Company 2
                  # The factions and classes of Battlefield Bad Company 2

Comment

Strike at Karkand? Battlefield 2 P4F? Cmon. This looks NOTHING like Karkand, and BF2P4F has old graphics, nothing compared to this screen. Like someone said before me, it's BFBC2. Looks like Highway Tampa or Jalalalalalallalalbad or w/e. If it's not one of those, it's either a new map or a map from BC1 (Which I never played).

Comment

Its a bf2 player model IMO,BC2 has that hunched over monkey look.

Comment

Posted over at BC2 UK Forums:

...will be posted tomorrow on Twitter and the BF blog. zh1nt0 is chatting with us on GamersBuffet channel right now.

He says that Harvest Day is 100% true and is coming.

EDIT: Regarding SPECAT: He says it will be definitely available for PC.

EDIT: No comment on BF3

EDIT: The BC1 map pack will use the same VIP system. So it will be free.

EDIT: No Panama Canal Rush. But that's not a biggie with the BC1 maps on the horizon.

EDIT: The flame thrower can be equipped as secondary fire in tanks in Vietnam. I smell awesome

LINK

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                          Posted over at BC2 UK Forums:

...will be posted tomorrow on Twitter and the BF blog. zh1nt0 is chatting with us on GamersBuffet channel right now.

He says that Harvest Day is 100% true and is coming.

EDIT: Regarding SPECAT: He says it will be definitely available for PC.

EDIT: No comment on BF3

EDIT: The BC1 map pack will use the same VIP system. So it will be free.

EDIT: No Panama Canal Rush. But that's not a biggie with the BC1 maps on the horizon.

EDIT: The flame thrower can be equipped as secondary fire in tanks in Vietnam. I smell awesome

LINK
                          I approve of this post. All of it.

Except for the BF3 part, but that was granted.

Comment

Map 1: Oasis
                            Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer
                            Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 2: Harvest Day
                            Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer
                            Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 3: Cold War
                            Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer
                            Game modes: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 4: Heavy Metal
                            Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer
                            Game modes: Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch
                            http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...mpany-2.aspx##

Comment

Gotta love the people who said it was P4F and Karkand lol.

Comment

hey:rawr: ,who knows what dice is doin now days with all this inbreading games

Comment

Working...
                                X