New Single Player Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Single Player Trailer

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BFl1v4v247I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BFl1v4v247I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Re: New Single Player Trailer

Dude that game me chills. I think the single player will be so awesome, not sure about the multi-player yet. I hope the single player lasts more than 5-6 hours. Does anyone know if the single player campaign will have co-op like in COD:WAW?

EDIT: Just Google my question and it seems that there will be no single player co-op campaign but there will be some type of co-op in the game maybe along the lines of spec ops in MW2.

Comment

Looks pretty ridiculous, but hey it could be fun. Will still probably only play through SP once and then burn onto MP anyway.

Comment

I'm guessing it will turn into a real Cold War? (actual fighting between US and USSR) That might be what the main characters will try to prevent.

Comment

I don't think anyone can say the single-player looks bad. Personally, I can't wait to play through the story, especially with the writer from TDK working on this game.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

meh graphics look like some Wii game

Comment

Don't forget to check out the single player footage, and mp footage of "jungle" over at G4TV, exclusives right now.

Also, the model 1887's will not be available in MP.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                I don't think anyone can say the single-player looks bad. Personally, I can't wait to play through the story, especially with the writer from TDK working on this game.
                sorry to be noob, but what does TDK stand for?

Comment

The Dark Knight ^_^

Comment

Looks like there is a Deer Hunter (movie) inspired bit of Russian Roulette at the end of the video. Game looks like it will be fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X