FIFA Soccer 11 Launch Trailer Showcases Creation Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA Soccer 11 Launch Trailer Showcases Creation Center

EA Sports' FIFA Soccer 11 launches in North America this week across every major platform including the iPhone and iPod Touch, PSP, DS, 360, PS2, and PS3.

To celebrate, EA Sports released a new trailer to showcase the game's new Creation Center.

FIFA Soccer 11 reinvents player authenticity–on and off the ball–-with all-new Personality+. Individual abilities are now reflected in-game, allowing clear differentiation for every player on the pitch. Plus, players will experience true freedom in man-to-man interactions with 360° Fight for Possession that transforms physical play from lateral jostling to full 360° collisions and new Pro Passing, where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer’s ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch.

My Live Season premium service for FIFA Soccer 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, which enables subscribers to feel the weekly pulse of soccer with dynamic updates of real-world information, will be available beginning Sept. 29. The My Live Season premium service will feature weekly updates of player form, transfers, injuries, suspensions, fixtures, results and league standings for Barclay’s Premier League, La Liga BBVA, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, and Serie A. My Live Season is valued at $4.99 for the ongoing season on PlayStation Network and 400 points on Xbox Live Marketplace for each individual league. A package of all leagues is available for $9.99 for the ongoing season on PlayStation Network and 800 points on Xbox Live Marketplace

Check out the EA Sports' FIFA group on Facebook for more details and to share your love of the game with fellow players.

Asia and Europe will see the release closer to September 30th.
Working...
X