Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Gamescom ends with a Bang!

This just in from the BF Blog:

So, Ladies and Gentlemen! It’s that time of year again where everyone is getting ready for one of the biggest gaming conventions ever. I feel honored and very proud to represent DICE and Battlefield at this years Gamescom 2010.

As the preparations have been set and the ball is in motion, it’s safe to say we are going to have something great for people this year, and if you can't make it, I'll make sure you don't miss out by uploding videos on youtube, blogging and also twittering about the latest on Gamescom!

As the Community Manager, it is my job to manage the Community and receive feedback for the Battlefieldseries. That is still only half of what I do. My role at DICE goes hand in hand with my ambitions as a gamer and a key figure in Community Communications. That is to evolve the Community. Make it a bigger place and also make it the best Community out there. I have already seen what the Battlefield Community is capable of and I know we are on our way to something really great.

In order to manage the very large BF Community with millions of fans and players, one must engage all parties and hear their voices. Sometimes it can be tricky to actually listen to everyone at once, that is why I have been browsing around quite a lot and stumbled upon one site that caught my attention very fast.

Girlgamer. This site is brilliant and also points out the very essence of that gaming is in no way gender-related. That is why I am pushing this fact at Gamescom and everywhere I go, I will keep pushing it until it is acknowledged. Female gamers should never feel left out since they are as natural and important to the gaming community as the other groups such as competitive players and/or casual players. So make your voices heard Ladies! Call the shots and defeat stereotypes!

If you’re going to Gamescom, make sure to meet up with me and have a few words and give me your ideas.

And to end this message with a bang, I give you a really awesome video made by our very own Forum member R3CLAIMED.

(Please visit the site to view this media)

To follow me at Gamescom, check out these sites!

www.twitter.com/zh1nt0

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Source...

Re: Pre-Gamescom ends with a Bang!

so girls cant be labeled as casual or competitive.. that makes no sence

Comment

Re: Pre-Gamescom ends with a Bang!

Yeah...I never cared for any of this type of stuff myself. Im not one for drama and in just about every FPS game when "girls" start making a big deal about them being girls, thats when the drama hits the fan.

By actually keeping your voices silent you can kick the *** of the "boys" with the animosity of the game.

But, Im a "boy" so my views may be one sided and biased .

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
      X