Multiplayer Footage Breakdown for Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Footage Breakdown for Black Ops

With the release of the multiplayer teaser for Call of Duty:Black Ops there has been a few breakdown videos. They are both pretty good:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9Le2S5Xao8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9Le2S5Xao8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

and

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ECd-rT4BM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ECd-rT4BM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks to bashandslash.com for having these up.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Multiplayer Footage Breakdown for Black Ops

Cool videos.

Comment

I am in love...

Comment

I am really impressed, cant wait to hear more on September 1st. Plus I hope they keep the Gore in the Multiplayer

Comment

I have to wonder if the guys in the first video ever played WaW, being CoD "experts" and all that.

"First ever appearance of a sticky grenade in a CoD game."
          "Well."
          "In a TreyArch game, in a TreyArch game."
          "Okay."

Put out the fire by running into traffic...

Comment

I thought the same thing. Im glad the other video was available

Crunch

Comment

It just irritates me that everyone assumes that Treyarch is always cribbing ideas from IW. In this case, Treyarch did it before IW, even though neither did it first. I remember variations on sticky grenades in UT mods. I don't know what game used them first as an actual part of the base game, though.

Was that a Halo innovation?

Comment

I dont think so. I think quake had a sticky weapon of some sort.

Its been too long to recall though.

Crunch

Comment

Wasnt really packed with info simply because everything is THE SAME.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    Wasnt really packed with info simply because everything is THE SAME.
                    Like what? Weapons? Sticky grenades? The stupid blood splatter? Killstreaks? The pop up names? Look of maps?

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      Like what? Weapons? Sticky grenades? The stupid blood splatter? Killstreaks? The pop up names? Look of maps?

Crunch
                      Yup.

Unless you warrant what you saw in that trailer as "change"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        Yup.

Unless you warrant what you saw in that trailer as "change"
                        If it is an improvement on the previous, then that is good enough for me.

Comment

Im very open to improvements. Im not the first to say i loved W@W and i think Treyarch have done an incredible job at giving the PC fan base what they want. However after seeing those trailers it looks nothing like the classic feel W@W had to it and again feels like a pumped up MW2.

I just want a developer to think outside the box a little.

Comment

Yeah, for some strange reason they seem to be alot like COD4. Someone used to be around here always bringing up how CoD5 would be like CoD4 and MW2 would be like CoD4 and now here we are with this one and It looks like MW2, which looked kinda like all the others. I bet CoD7 will look and act like these. They are all the same except they add "bling" moreso each time.

Crunch

Comment

I just want someone to bring out a real classic shooter. I know many didnt enjoy it, but the game that for me still holds high above the rest is CSS. It didnt have all this bling crap it was just simply you and a gun and still holds thousands more hours of fun than this crap.

I guess im really just waiting for the day they re-release Wolf ET on a brand new engine.

Comment

Working...
                              X