Black Ops Pre-Orders Continue to Climb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops Pre-Orders Continue to Climb

So people are talking all over the internet about the short supply of news and new information about the upcoming title Call of Duty:Black Ops. So with this lack of news, what does JD_2020 have to say?

This just in: #CODBlackOps pre-orders are out-pacing all other COD pre-orders to date. Thanks all for your support!

I guess there is enough news out there already and the people are ready for the next CoD title? Shortage of games to chose from? Usual patience of the gaming community? Console players getting ready to move to the next game?

Congratulation Black Ops on the continued success!

Source
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Black Ops Pre-Orders Continue to Climb

I really hope this game out sales COD4 and MW2. Maybe then people will think twice about dogging on Treyarch.

Comment

I still don't think "sales = quality."

Once the dust settled and most things were fixed, I thought WaW was the best MP CoD game I've played. CoD2 would have been great with sprint, but it's not there.

WaW had the weapons I liked, a setting that hadn't been run into the ground, solid gameplay.

I never really liked dogs or tanks, but whatever. Better than Harrier, chopper gunner and Nuke, right?

Hopefully TreyArch go it their way instead of trying to make BO "bigger than MW2."
      Because I hate MW2. I don't see that as something to emulate. TreyArch has done better, and can do so again.

Here's to hoping this one has been in the oven long enough by the time it gets to us.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        I still don't think "sales = quality.".
        100% True. That pretty much sums it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Highrisk
          100% True. That pretty much sums it all up.

But Black Ops should be a good addition to the Call of Duty Series.

Comment

Working...
          X