Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Wednesday #5

This just in from the BF Blog:

This weekin the community update, I have a few interesting things I would like to sharewith you.

There is anew App for iPhone that gives you a guide to your Battlefield experience.

NextTuesday we are hosting the EA Studio Showcase at EARS. Gamespot.com is going tobe hosting a live feed of the Milestone program.

Dreaming about getting DICE and EA tags?

The Germansite BF-news.de is running a very nice community event today (Wednesday the21st of July) from 20:00 CET to 22:00CET. The event is focused around getting dogtags from me and the Germancommunity manager Gamm4. This is going to be awesome Ladies and Gentlemen!There are also prizes you can win.

1st Prize -A BFBC2 Maglite, 4GB USB Stick with a BFBC2 Logo and a BFBC2 Shirt. (For theplayer who knifes zh1nt0 and Gamm4 the most).

2nd Prize -4GB USB Stick with a BFBC2 Logo and a BFBC2 Shirt. (For the player who knifeszh1nt0 and Gamm4 the second most).

3rd Prize -A BFBC2 Shirt (For the player who knifes zh1nt0 and Gamm4 the third most.

All stats arecovered and followed by http://bfbcs.com/

(link is ingerman)

http://www.bf-news.de/bad-company-2/news-artikel,Dogtags-sammeln,48393,1.html

Also, there is another small competition running starring me.

The Community Competition is on the EA UK forums (direct link)

Also, my fellow Battlefielders. There is a thread in the forums where you can post your community ideas. What would you like to see within your Gamecommunity?

Community Post!

If you haveany questions regarding the game, the BF community or would just like to have achat, feel free to add me to your twitter on www.twitter.com/zh1nt0

Source...

Re: Community Wednesday #5

Is there any chance we can get some updates for BF:BC2: Vietnam

Comment

Re: Community Wednesday #5

Still having trouble with the space bar I see.

Comment

Working...
      X