Mythbusters Episode 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythbusters Episode 2

Here is the latest from Tuner111 and crew with an all new episode of Mythbusters, Bad Company 2 edition!

Hello

After the success of our first episode, we just launched our second episode. I wish to thank everyone for sending in the myths and the positive comments.

Have fun watching.

YouTube - BFBC2: MYTHBUSTERS EPISODE 2

Thanks,
    Tuner111
    PC Industries Founder

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NpzPtYrdVw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NpzPtYrdVw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Re: Mythbusters Episode 2

this makes me want to get some bubble gum for some strange reason

Comment

If u have a mythe ? Email it to pci@live.nl !

Comment

This Mythbusters was alright. However, most of the time the Mythbuster youtube videos made by amateurs never have useful or groundbreaking new facts that are practical whilst playing.

I'm disappointed by silly things like, "Shock paddles breaking glass". Who cares?!

The ATV wheels part was very interesting and cleared up all of my problems I've had with running people over. See now that was a useful myth that needed busting or confirmation.

Comment

Myth I want to see busted. Some pistols wont kill on a head shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
            Myth I want to see busted. Some pistols wont kill on a head shot.
            Email it to pci@live.nl !

Comment

Working...
            X