New maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New maps!

you don't have to, you can always find good deals on games. i haven't paid full price on games lately because of all the sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
      you don't have to, you can always find good deals on games. i haven't paid full price on games lately because of all the sales.
      I know..I bought BF2 at full price and it was a great game, and then special force and 2 add-ons which was OK, and then BF2142 which was crap. Now this, no new maps supports, DICE is getting worst on each iterations. I am sure will join you next time...

Comment

Originally posted by userdeal
        I know..I bought BF2 at full price and it was a great game, and then special force and 2 add-ons which was OK, and then BF2142 which was crap. Now this, no new maps supports, DICE is getting worst on each iterations. I am sure will join you next time...
        I think next time, I'm going to just get my name "rocketchild" registered on a friends copy and then wait. I was very reluctant to buy BC2, but two friends thought it was great for the first several weeks and said I had to get it. Then I bought it and the bottom seemed to fall out of it.

Comment

Working...
        X