Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get early access to the M24 in Medal of Honor by playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get early access to the M24 in Medal of Honor by playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2

This just in from the BF Blog:

As you know, while parts of DICE are working on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 we have another team working on the Medal of Honor multiplayer. Bad Company 2 players are going to get early access to the M24 in Medal of Honor when it releases this holiday season.

The M24 access will be automatically awarded when Medal of Honor releases to all players who have bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 new and claimed their VIP code (in the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 box only) or played Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online (PC). The same EA account must be used in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor to make use of the M24.

Pre-order Medal of Honor over at www.medalofhonor.com

* OFFER EXPIRES March 31, 2011. REQUIRES FULL RETAIL, NEW PURCHASE OF BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 (“BFBC2&rdquo and MEDAL OF HONOR (“MOH&rdquo, WHERE THE OWNER HAS SUCCESSFULLY ENTERED THE VIP CODE INCLUDED IN THEIR COPY OF BFBC2 (ON PLAYSTATION 3 AND XBOX 360), OR PLAYED BCBC2 ONLINE IN A MULTIPLAYER SESSION (ON PC). OFFER NONTRANSFERABLE. REGISTRATION OF BFBC2 AND MOH WITH SAME EA ACCOUNT REQUIRED. VIP CODES BOUGHT DIGITALLY THROUGH THE IN-GAME STORE IN BFBC2 ON PLAYSTATION 3 AND XBOX 360 DO NOT QUALIFY FOR OFFER. CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE EARLY ACCESS TO THE M24 MULTIPLAYER UNLOCK IN MOH AUTOMATICALLY WHEN PLAYING WITH THE SAME EA ACCOUNT AS USED FOR BFBC2. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET CONNECTION AND EA ACCOUNT REQUIRED. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com

Source...

Re: Get early access to the M24 in Medal of Honor by playing Battlefield: Bad Company

Cool, now if I just head an idea what kind of maps the multiplayer is so I know if this is useful.

Comment

Re: Get early access to the M24 in Medal of Honor by playing Battlefield: Bad Company

I hope it plays like Spearhead.

Comment

hope they bring some maps over from Allied Assault series.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal_Joker
          hope they bring some maps over from Allied Assault series.
          Eh? You know it's Modern day right?

Already have it on Pre-Order (When the PAX code worked. $29.99 ... Looks like since then they increased the price an extra $10 to $59.99 now)

Comment

I think they could adapt some of the maps from Allied Assault to fit modern day era.

Comment

its in afghanistan right? i hope it's not too like cod4. i want vehicles like BF.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                its in afghanistan right? i hope it's not too like cod4. i want vehicles like BF.
                I think with DICE working on the multiplayer then it should have vehicles. I just hope it is different then BC2.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton
                  Eh? You know it's Modern day right?

Already have it on Pre-Order (When the PAX code worked. $29.99 ... Looks like since then they increased the price an extra $10 to $59.99 now)
                  Hahaha
                  Patton, as someone who frequents totalbf2 you should know better. Ever heard of Wake Island? :P

Comment

Who's the bearded dude? Reminds me of my biker days...

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                      Who's the bearded dude? Reminds me of my biker days...
                      I forget what his name is, but he is US Special Forces in Afghanistan. Someone did this huge report on him and his activities on some history channel or military channel or something.

I wanted to see it, but have not found it on.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Travers1111
                        Hahaha
                        Patton, as someone who frequents totalbf2 you should know better. Ever heard of Wake Island? :P
                        X_X lol, nearly forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                          I hope it plays like Spearhead.
                          No way in hell, it's coming to consoles so the gameplay will suck on PC.

Comment

it is coming to PC right?

Comment

Working...
                            X