DICE Wants Bad Company 2 Maps Free For Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DICE Wants Bad Company 2 Maps Free For Community

can it really be considered DLC if you already had them installed and they just unlock the maps for servers to host?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
      Maybe they don't wanna do DLC cause they want to speed up BF3 development.
      Medal of Honor development, most likely.

Comment

Maybe dice learned with the fiasco that was Pre 1.5 (and 1.51 for 2142 if it ever decides it exists) booster packs? Everyone (myself included, as I bought the boosters) were alot happier since (except for 2142 still not getting NS IIRC)

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          can it really be considered DLC if you already had them installed and they just unlock the maps for servers to host?
          Technically and philosophically, NO! I am pleased to hear that DICE (and by extension EA?) won't charge for maps as they were an "EPIC FAIL" in BF 2 as it split up the community too much. If all of the DLC is currently sitting on our hard drives, waiting to be "unlocked", then again, I say to DICE, "EPIC FAIL" for using such a retarded DLC system.

The lack of maps (and their smaller size) is one of the reason this game is already becoming stale.

Comment

Working...
          X