Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – VIP Map Pack 2 Trailer

This just in from the BF Blog:
    VIP Map Pack 2 is coming today, to get you prepared for what is in store here is a teaser trailer for you to.

Arica Harbor Conquest Mode: Take to the streets and put your infantry skills to the test! Capture strategic town positions as Arica Harbor is enhanced with Conquest Mode.

Laguna Presa Rush Mode: Capture and secure M-COM stations in Laguna Presa’s Rush Mode and discover all-new areas of the maps to take on the enemy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bm56bhxwdDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bm56bhxwdDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The map pack is available with the VIP code which is included in every new copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store, PC players will get the content as a game update. VIP status is also available to those on consoles without a VIP code through Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network.

To access the map pack content with VIP status, go into the in game store of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and select the VIP Map Pack 2, they will get added to your available map list so you can get straight into the servers and play.

Source...

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – VIP Map Pack 2 Trailer

Yesssss ARICA CONQUEST!

Comment

you say today? ... when will the uk have this update??

Comment

they should already

Comment

Anyone get the patch for Steam yet? I don't think I have yet.

Comment

again, these 2 new maps are not for download. we already have them. they just unlocked them and made them available to be run by the servers.
            nothing is actually "downloaded" although they call it a DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              again, these 2 new maps are not for download. we already have them. they just unlocked them and made them available to be run by the servers.
              nothing is actually "downloaded" although they call it a DLC.
              I was just asking because a few days after installing the game, my game claimed to be downloading content. I also don't see any conquest Arica Harbor or Rush Laguna in my browser yet.

Comment

I feel a complaint comming on,this is such a scam! what next a server browser DLC pack?.

If Dice get any cheaper they will re use their toilet paper too:wee:

Comment

Working...
                X