Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAX EAST 2010 Schedule for Battlefield: Bad Company 2

This just in from the BF Blog:

BFBC2 PC is invading PAX East with Nvidia. Below are the event schedules for those attending and those who are curious. :-)

NVIDIA Booth
    During all days of PAX East you'll get a chance to play BFBC2 in 3D Surround at their booth. GvD (me) will hang out there most of PAX.

Friday
    Registering, some time (likely) during the morning for the EA DICE & NVIDIA hosted 3D PC Gaming Tournament playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2! Check NVIDIA or Alienware for more details about registering* online tomorrow.
    6pm to 7pm - Nvidia showcases there new Video card line up GTX 470 and GTX 480 with the Awesome 3D Surround support. Gordon VanDyke (me) will be speaking during the presentation and the event starts at 6pm in the main theatre (2nd Floor). Get there early to get 3D glasses because it's all in 3D Surround on three 80 foot screens!

Saturday
    12pm to 2pm - Club SLI vs. NVIDIA Staff mini-Tournament. Gordon VanDyke (me) will be playing for Team Nvidia. More details here.
    3:20pm to 6:40pm - EA DICE & NVIDIA host the Worlds First Ever 3D PC Gaming Tournament playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2! Check NVIDIA or Alienware tomorrow (Friday the 26th) for more details about registering* online.
    6:45pm - 3D Tournament Finals

Sunday
    11:40am to 3:00pm - Battle For PAX Championships Tournament play
    3:00pm to 4:00pm - Battle For PAX Championships Tournament Finals

//GvD

*In-person registration can be done on-site at the GeForce LAN Information Desk.

Source...

Re: PAX EAST 2010 Schedule for Battlefield: Bad Company 2

GL to all teams! Good to see long time BF teams over recent CoD teams hehe

Comment

Working...
    X